SENSOR / INTERLOCK
Useful for Power Supply Voltage Limiter, Capacitor Charge Level and, under or over Voltage Control, or Indicating.
Ross Engineering Corporation will custom build your voltage level sensor / indicator / interlock from our basic building blocks.
For limiting, setting or indicating voltage levels of power supplies, required charge level for energy storage capacitors, and voltage level interlocking.
Some of the many options available are:
- High accuracy adjustable trip point.
- High sensor input impedance for internal line or external sensing.
- Extremely fast response or adjustable delay.
- Voltage level sensor can be powered from your AC line or DC source, 5 to 150V DC (If DC source voltage being sensed it must have a common connection), actuate from voltage whose level is being sensed (requires about 0.01 ampere for trip). Can have isolated trip input.
- Voltage level sensor can have transient protection installed.
- AC or positive, zero or negative voltage level can be sensed.
- Voltage levels to ±750 volts can be sensed using resistors mounted internally on printed circuit board.
- Voltage levels greater than ±750 volts can be sensed using external voltage dividers.
- Voltage levels less than ±1 microvolt can be sensed under optimum conditions.
- Fixed trip point can be built into voltage level sensor.
- External resistor, or a trimmer potentiometer, or a remote conventional potentiometer may be used to set variable trip point.
- Hysteresis can be built into voltage level sensor, or a trimmer potentiometer, or conventional potentiometer may be used to adjust hysteresis.
- Time delay on turn on or turn off can be built into voltage level sensor, or a trimmer potentiometer, or a conventional potentiometer may be used to adjust time delay.
- Voltage level sensor can be provided on a printed circuit board for use in your equipment, or enclosed, or potted for protection from the environment.
- Voltage level sensor can be designed for the temperature range of your equipment.
- Voltage level sensor can be designed to have contacts of a mechanical relay to the output terminals, or it can be designed to drive an optical solid state relay, or it can be designed to drive the coil of a mechanical relay.
- Voltage level sensor can be designed as a pin for pin replacement for obsolete voltage level detectors no longer available.
Give Ross Engineering Corporation your requirements and we will provide you with a price for a standard unit or to custom design and build a voltage level sensor to your specific requirements.
Specifications are for reference only and are subject to change.
Contact Ross Engineering Corp. for current information.